EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/20/08

3 little ladies

tinkerbell and sleeping beauty were their favorite "princesses"....leah doesn't have her own opinion yet, hehehe and can you BELIEVE how BEAUTIFUL the weather has been?!?!?! it's like late spring all over again. fall seems to be a little more chilly...ooooooo i am soaking it in!

Photobucket


Photobucket


awwwww they get along so well, it's so cute! makes me want lots of girls!!
Photobucket


below....my favorite
Photobucket


baby leah again!! i took her newbie pics, and i still cant believe her amazing hair!!
Photobucket

9 i love comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Oh I'm loving all the pictures of Dani's family, they all have such adorable kids...if I remember right these girls are my best friend from 3rd grade's kids...but kids grow so fast and look so different I can't be sure...I LOVE the white dresses, so pretty!

Kimber October 20, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Emily, you did such a great job! I love them -they turned out beautifully. Thanks again for being so awesome!

Kimber October 20, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Hey Jocelin, I am proud to say that yes they belong to me!

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

what beautiful girls. Love the pictures. Anna

Emily Clark October 21, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

oh yeah, that is so funny that you were best buds with joc!! it's such a small world!!

April Miner October 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

so cute! Seriously georgous! Good job emily! Your girls are beautiful kim!

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

my family really does produce great offspring. The girls look so adorable! again emily you are so good at your job.
dani

Emily Clark October 22, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

seriously, all of those minor kids are beautiful

Ty & Em October 23, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Those pictures are so so so cute! and the hair! oh it makes me so jealous! the girls are so stinkin cute!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP