EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/23/08

"Henry" the (now dead) buck

ok, i really do like deer steak, therefore, i refuse to see an actual dead one bleeding all over and being "gutted" because it might reuin it for me. just so everyone knows, i cannot take credit for these beautiful pictures of this poor dead animal. i just photoshopped it all pretty and stuck them on the blog to make Kyle more famous with the HUGE 29 inch spread, with a gross score of roughly 227 inches. CONGRATS!!! you got the biggest one i have seen yet!






if anyone wants to hire me to take their hunting pics, i will have to refuse, unless you pay me extremely well...like a $100 per inch in the antlers. i will, send my husband though and photoshop them after for you. haha.

5 i love comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

I went hunting with my husband this year and it was as boring as i always thought it would be. It amazes me how much fun he has.
Dani

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Okay, you and Sara Palin!!! What are you thinking...all those dead dear and elk...PETA will soon be after you. HA, HA!!!

I DO NOT LIKE A GOOD DEAR STEAK. I think it's because I saw all my uncles, my dad and my grandpa, skinning a bunch of them that were hanging from my grandpa's car port and then my uncle ate one of the hearts...EEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

try being raised in a butcher shop! I have and never will eat wild game, i've seen way to many disgusting animals to even want to try it.
p.s. I hate PETA those people are insane and stupid. So I wouldn't care if they came after me. And I like sarah Palin, she's a stud!
Dani

traci October 26, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

i have some hunters in my family. love deer meat. in fact, i have a deer roast in the crock pot as i type. that is an awesome buck. your's is the only other blog i have come across with hunting pix. i posted some earlier this month and had a woman email me a nasty email about what terrible people we were.

Emily Clark October 26, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

oh man really? im glad nobody wrote me a nasty email haha. i grew up in san diego so hunting is totally weird to me, but i married into a hunter family and since it has fed us all last winter and saved us so much money that we didn't have i am totally down with it!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP