EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

11/23/08

oh my cuteness!!

i love that since hubby and i have been married he has picked up the habit of saying "cute"....and it's only going to get worse with a house full of girls now that he will be outnumbered by a long shot!! this family is so dang cute, and i officially have to hand it to them for having the cutest outfits of the year! i am a sucker for boots,skirts,tights.... and i must have freaked out the whole time over how i loved it! jamie (mom) was a former mommy model, and yes she is painfully photogenic. love you guys! thanks for being so fun!


Photobucket

Photobucket



this shot makes me excited to have two little daddy's girls....
Photobucket



i LOVE this picture!! --- my fav "momanddad shot"
Photobucket



Photobucket


america's next top model.....
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 i love comments:

Anonymous November 23, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

those two girls are so adorable! i loved their cute little outfits!
Dani

Emily Clark November 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

wow dani, i put this post up for like 2 seconds and your comment came up...scared me haha!

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

These are great---love their clothes!

Lisa November 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Umm... I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats! I do have some new heels- so we'll have to make some plans!!! I'm very happy for you! Have a fabulous Holiday Season!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP