EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

12/5/08

i need some models....

next year i will be launching a new/seperate WEDDING website and i am looking for college-aged (no high schoolers) girls who are interested in modeling for a bridal shoot. it is completely free and you will need to provide your own wedding dress. you do not have to be getting married....you may be married already or just want to do it for fun. you will receive a disk when i am done with them. i will be experimenting with some new lighting tricks and photoshopping with you, (oooo it will be fun) and you need to bring a friend with you to help me with details. oh course i will be picking all your locations and poses, but hair/makeup is up to you. EMAIL ME asap so i can schedule you in this month. i am only taking a limited number (i havn't decided yet).

you must travel to ME if you live outside of Cedar City Utah. And you must be comfortable and CONFIDENT in front of my camera! i want sassy girls who like to show off who they are. IF YOU HAVE HAD YOUR PICTURES DONE BY ME BEFORE YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER. I need some new faces for this one. thanks!

6 i love comments:

Jamie December 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Shoot... I'm pretty sure I can't fit into my wedding dress anymore, well, your loss I guess. (hahahaha)

Chappell Pics December 6, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

I was going to say I'd do it also but where I've recently had a baby my dress for sure wont fit.

Emily Clark December 6, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

haha seriously, anyone who can fit in their dress after having babies is my hero! I still need more people!

Valerie December 12, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

My sister Samantha lives out in UT...not too far from Amanda. She would LOVE to do it! You should call or I should have her call you...she does have a Blog...you can get to her blog from mine. Love all your pix! I wish I could afford to fly you out to do some for me! Some Day!

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Hi my name is Lexi, I live in St. George Utah. I know its a little late to reply I just came across your blog while looking for a photorapher for my wedding in May. I'm a photography major and I love any experience I can get in front or behind a camera. I have a fun dress, its white with pink tool and accents everywhere! It could be really fun to shoot with. If you still need models I would love to be involved. My email is lexisollie@hotmail.com please let me know :)

The Crazy Lady January 12, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Wondering if you're still looking for models... I'd love to do it! I'm 8 weeks pregnant but think I can still fit into my dress (pretty dang sure, anyway!). Let me know!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP