EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/10/09

"i can do this i can do this i can do this"

i have been giving myself "pep talks" lately about making it through this next year....mostly the next 4 months. i have 2 college classes and need to finish them and get ahead so when baby girl #2 comes in March i dont fall too far behind. i will officially GRADUATE with my BA!!!! HALLELUEAHHA or however you spell that. THEN, i am finishing up the weddings i have shot, THEN i am launching my 2 new websites and making LOTS of changes in the "biz". and i am almost totally sure that by the time 4-5 months rolls around we will probably be moving. (i am already sad) we will most likely be moving up to salem-salt lake area.....notice how that doesn't make sense? thats because we dont have a place/for sure job yet haha.

i do have a really cute senior that i will be showing pictures of this week, along with my buddy's newborn little boy, along with pictures of me,my belly and ted that my sister took that i am in LOVE with!!! hope everyone is surviving the winter!!!

....AND i am SOOOOO ready for springtime!!!!

7 i love comments:

HeaddaMarie January 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Yay!! We will all be so excited if you move to the Salem/SLC area! hahaha, ya it doesn't make complete sense but you will be closer! Since all us SD gals live in UT or SLC counties! Whoo Hoo!!

April Miner January 10, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Moving?! we will be so sad to see you go... we think you're great! I have been getting tons of compliments on your photos since I updated my collage. And of course I drop your name ever time! :)

Ty & Em January 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I am so excited! Your really going to move up my way!!! YEAH!!! now Brody and Hailey can play!! Let me know!!! :)

Emily Clark January 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

we will see what happens....lots of mixed bitter sweet feelings.... i will for sure be sad more than anything though to leave everyone here ;( but excited to be close to other fam and buddies. (sigh)

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Of course you can do it! This is such a great time in your life, you're accomplishing so many amazing things at one time. You will be so glad that you worked this hard once you get your diploma! I'm proud of you!

Mary January 12, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

EMILY!!!! you are moving up here!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! we can hang out!!! woohoooooooo!!! you me and becky! yess!

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Nooooooooooo! You can't move. I know I've known it for awhile, but now it seems to close. What will I do without you and Hailey??? I am here for you so you better let me help you out. I love ya!! And all you people who live up north: I'm going to fight to keep them!!!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP