EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/18/09

Josh & Angie

SUCH a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L couple!! These guys are actually engaged and getting hitched in March. I am excited to do their engagements next. They are SO SO SO in love and so much fun to photograph. Thanks you guys for being so cute and in love and making my pictures look happy! Thanks to parents and Kristina (sis) for tagging along and helping so much!

I decided to post my favorite first:
Photobucket


Photobucket

she is so HOT!!!! can you believe this girl is picture shy? man if i was this beautiful i would apply for modeling jobs!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

thanks to godfathers pizza for the cool background....
Photobucket

6 i love comments:

Kate January 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Beautiful couple and beautiful pictures! What an amazing motion shot!

Lydia January 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

I live in Kanab where we can always use a good photograher, and by the way our scenery can't be beat. Angie is my niece (I love her)as you mentioned, she is gorgeous but you captured both love and beauty. Good Job!!!

Mari Burgess January 20, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

K...my name is Mari Burgess and I am IN LOVE with your photos. Christina is my nanny and she showed me the ones of her brother, how do I set up an apointment? I have three little kids and would love a family photo and some with just them, will you email me?

marizhawn@hotmail.com

Emily Clark January 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

thanks for all your sweet compliments... ;) Mari I will email you. I am not taking any scheduled appointments until April...and will not be actually "shooting" again until May. (im having a baby in march) It's going to be a first come first serve thing with scheduling in April so if you want to contact me then you can snag a spot ;)

Eric and Brandi January 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

My name is Brandi I am Josh's cousin. I love the pictures!! They are such a cute couple!!! I have never seen her before and WOW did Josh pick good! Cant wait for more pics. And like Mari I would also love for you to do pictures for me. I need my daughters one year old pictures and family pictures. And May is perfect because she turns one in april. But I absolutly love the pics!!!

Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

I love these! And that top one is fabulous!!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP