EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/16/09

Ollie.

OH my cute-ness!!! I havn't been around newborns for a while, and ever since I got to hold Ollie, I am perfectly OK with being 7 months pregnant, barely able to move, extremely tired and "moody", because I can now see a small light at the end of the tunnel because I get to have my own BABY afterwards!!! Here he is....

Photobucket


i LOVE his little mouth....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

"im confused....who the heck are you?"
Photobucket


Photobucket

mommy.....
Photobucket

my FAVORITE...... (yup...3 boys in this little family. i LOVE it!!)
Photobucket


Photobucket

5 i love comments:

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

I love the cute little feet!! These are darling pictures Em! Hang in there, you are almost done.

maren & derek January 17, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

emily--
you are amazing!!! i can't believe those adorable photos are of my kids!
thank you so much for everything! if I can do ANYTHING for you, just holler!
maren

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

i love the leg dangling one on the dresser! super good job...as always!

Dani

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE these pictures. Ollie is soooooo adorable and the pictures of the three boys are so great. Congrats Maren & Derek! I can't wait to meet Ollie in person.

Emily Clark January 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

you guys are so sweet....honestly this baby has my heart..

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP