EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

3/30/09

ok finally!

My wedding website is up......and even though it's not to the perfection I want it... it will have to do for now. Go look
at it here if you want. Anyone can book a wedding now but keep in mind I will only be able to do St. George weddings
up until the middle of May. I havn't decide on "traveling" yet so if you have questions email me, otherwise the
weddings I will be available for will be in Utah County.


SCHEDULING:
I have had lots of seniors emailing me for pics and wanting them sooner because of graduation. I will start
booking seniors for the middle and end of April and my families and mommy models will start in May. Go
ahead and contact me to schedule......April is only a couple days away and I will now start taking reservations.

Please be sure to check out my pricing and read it carefully BEFORE you contact me to book. Your reservation
will be saved as soon as I recieve the sitting fee.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
excited to shoot again! I cant believe how much I really missed it after my winter hybernation/
pregnancy! Or maybe I am just so anxious to get out of the house, I dont do well indoors very long.

xoxoxoxox
em

4 i love comments:

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

I LOVE your new site---such beautiful images. You're so very talented!!

Emily Clark March 31, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

thanks joc... you're so sweet!

Ric and Kirsten March 31, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

I love your new site too!! You do such a great job with everything. I've never seen you take a bad picture!! : )

Emily Clark April 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

ok i have taken lots of bad ones....haha you just have a loving un-conditional eye

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP