EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

4/1/09

Marley.

I could take her picture all day.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

my favorite. what makes it even cuter is that she was looking at her dad while i was taking it.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

this happens without fail in every kid shoot....you gotta love it
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

10 i love comments:

Ric and Kirsten April 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

These are soooo cute and you are soooo amazing!!

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

oh my word she's cute!!! you did an awesome job emily.

Dani

Kimber April 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I love these! Marley is the cutest girl. My fav is the one where she is looking at her dad, so sweet . . . daddy's little girl.

luker2324 April 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I don't know how you do it. These look so amazing. Thanks Emily

Ty & Em April 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

those are so cute!! That little girl is adorable! I love her dress!! You did such a good job!!

April Miner April 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

These are SO great! I can't believe how you can capture shots that amazing. Seriously, I am always so impressed with your work! These blow me away.

Emily Clark April 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

thanks AGAIN guys!You really cant go wrong with her....she is so so photogenic and cute. and now that she is warming more and more up to me i have to leave ;(

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Okay. I love her. She is mine mine mine.
Soleil

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Oh wow! Marley is so so cute!! Good job capturing her cuteness!!

Karen and Harv April 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Marley looks just like her Grandma Lynda when she picks her nose....or just anytime!!!

Absolutely darling pics!!!

Karen

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP