EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

4/28/09

kaitlyn.

My photographer heart is now officially in NEW HARMONY!!! It is in my opinion the worlds photographer's "jack pot" "hot spot" and seriously I wish I could do ALL my photo shoots there. (sigh) Too bad for me I am moving....I will miss having Cedar's corners of cool spots all to myself :(

She is a total beautiful knock out..... and I ADORE/LOVE you Kaitlyn!

Photobucket


she had no idea i was taking her picture.....she was looking at all of the nasty ants and bugs that were about to devour her feet....
Photobucket



Photobucket


my camera loves her face....
Photobucket


we broke all the rules with this one....no head angles, to tilts, just a good ol' fashioned "mug shot". i actually ended up loving it and had fun photoshopping it.
Photobucket


her back porch thingy..... i didn't get the view with 3 peaks in it....DANG...but dont worry mom i have more that have it. i just like my camera angle i used on this one. (sigh, i luv my wide angle lens)
Photobucket



Photobucket


she brought a pink cruiser bike!!! AGHHHHH!!! how awesome is that?!?!
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


we were waiting for mom to go get her jeep.... so i tried some serious in the sun shots without my reflectors....
Photobucket



Photobucket


the jeep.
Photobucket


the jessica simpson shoes...... ooooooooooo hot!
Photobucket



Photobucket


she has a huge poster of "el diablo" in her room....if you dont know what that means you need to take some spanish lessons...
Photobucket


mega drama/sun baby
Photobucket


carla/mom....... I cant even express to you how much I LOVED talking your ear off and laughing with you! If I could I would have packed you up and taken you home as a mom away from mom.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Photobucket

10 i love comments:

tash8 April 28, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

You are so wonderful with taking photos. I will miss you alot in our ward and working with my girls. Thanks for everything you do.

Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

EM!! These are AWESOME!!! LOVE EVERYTHING!

Meg April 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

These are utterly fantastic Em!! I'm sorry you're sad to be leaving Cedar but i'm excited to have you guys closer!! I'm sure you've heard the news but it is true i'm getting hitched on Sept 4th so mark your calendar!!

Mandy April 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

wow!

Ric and Kirsten April 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

These pictures are AMAZING!!! You just get better and better. There's another reason you shouldn't move...pics in New Harmony! : )

Kristin Wilkerson Photography April 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Great pictures I think they are amazing.

Modish Imaging April 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

wow Em those are FABULOUS shots! You are amazing as always .. come and teach me!!! : )

Emily Clark April 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

(sigh) your comments all made me so happy....thank you TONS!

Jocelin April 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I'm loving all these senior sessions, you are so good at them!

Emily Clark April 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

thanks my loving sis in law... if i could do seniors all year long i would. bummer dude.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP