EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

5/29/09

winner!!!!

ok its now 12:24 in the AM and I just arrived in Spanish Fork Utah about 25 minutes ago and I added up all the wondeful votes to find a winner!!!! I can NOT believe how close this contest was.....literally people were 1 or 2 votes down and lots of you were super duper close!! ok enough blabbing...


the winner is EMILY #10.....CONGRATS to my sweet little prom queen emily!!! You won the longboard, mini session, and $20 gift card to chiles! You are officially my "WINKFOTOS SENIOR OF THE YEAR" whoo hoo!!!

I will be emailing you....hugs!!

to everyone else i wish i could give a longboard, food and more pics for ya but all i can really do is express my gratitude and love for all of you! Insane Asylum Longboards are offering $20 off to every contestant who was in the voting ring who wants a board. email me if you are interested and i will hook you up.

To my JUNIORS that will be SENIORS this next year...... you better email me if you want seniors pics because I will be making trips all the way down to st. george and cedar next year to do this all over again but i need to start making my list. loves to all!!!
emily

3 i love comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Congrats to everyone who had these gorgeous pics taken and to Emily! You are a doll!

Mari Burgess June 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

KIND of killing me! I'm DYING!! I want to see my cute kids eating ice cream! How was moving?

Emily Clark June 3, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

haha oh man girlie!!! i am DYING to show you! they are so stinking cute!!! i bet it will be monday if my internet gets fixed! thanks for waiting!!! ps your mommy models pics are hot!!

pss thanks alisha!! YOU are the doll!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP