EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

6/23/09

Heidi & Dave...

Yup. I love these guys.



























he loves her....











shot with a silver umbrella and one sb600 flash by a window...oh yeah and my fav 85mm1.8 lens and my d700...





my favorite.











my other favorite.



i had a hot assistant.....


hubby took this of me "at work"


2 things....YES we shot in the bathroom because it was really cute....NO i do NOT have sideburns... although in this shot it appears to be so...


dave is always up for good laugh...hehehe!!

6 i love comments:

Jennie Kunz June 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

They look like so much fun!! Great pics Em! Such a darling couple!

Ric and Kirsten June 24, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

These are SO GOOD! Such a cute couple and it was fun to see you and Ted too. You have been very busy. Love ya! :)

The Schexnayders June 24, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Great shots! You are very talented! I love the location... its gorgeous! is that your home?

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

i LoVe her SHOES!!! the pix turned out gorgeous, as always!

Dani

Emily Clark June 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

thanks guys! love you all...and nope..not my home. its where they will be having their reception next month. =)

AshEnds June 25, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Looks awesome Em. You really captured the romantic feeling.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP