EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

7/23/09

i love your patience....

there are so many people waiting to see their pictures on my blog...and all i can say is THANK YOU so so so much for waiting patiently to see them. once the mommy models contest begins its all back to my families/kids/wedding/maternity shoots. i am sending lots of disks out to people monday of next week instead of today and friday. so THANK you once again from your crazy photographer who always bites off more than she can chew....

just one little pic of MISS IRON COUNTY....
(yours truly is the new fun offical photog of the pageant winners from here on out for iron county...yipee!)


(she is an amazing dancer!)

6 i love comments:

Jennie Kunz July 23, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

That is a beautiful picture! Congrats on being the ONE AND ONLY photog for the pageant!! That's awesome!!
Love ya!

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Wow! That is stunningly beautiful! You are so amazing!

Unknown July 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

WOW. that takes your breath away

Emily Clark July 24, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

thanks guys...she is totally beautiful and has a hard time in pics because she is not vain at all and has this sweet shyness about her....she needs to win ms utah!

Mari Burgess July 24, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I still can't get over these pictures Emily...I love how YOU'RE excited about being Miss Iron County's photographer...because you couldn't POSSIBLY be NEARLY as excited as I am!

Mae July 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

That is amazing!! Congrats on the "promotion"!!! Love the work you did with this pic.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP