EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

7/29/09

thursday already???

i can NOT believe how FAST this week is going! here is the stinkin' cutest fam ever.... i have to hand it to mom...she did more than perfect on dressing her little family.... if anyone ever asks me what to wear for their shoot and they have girls i will just send them over to this blog link...















there is nothing in this world like pictures of a dad and his little girl...even at weddings i cry when it comes to the daddy and daughter moments...






















i love them.

5 i love comments:

The Schexnayders July 30, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

Wow! Those girls are too cute! They could be in a magazine or something... I agree the outfits are perfect!

Anonymous July 30, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Adorable girls ... they're beautiful! Looks like a shoot for a magazine spread!

Becca

sharon July 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

SO sweet and pretty!!!!!!! Emily, you are sooooooooo talented!

Emily Clark July 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

oh you sweet things! you cant go wrong with cute girls in those big fluffy tutus!

Olivia StClaire July 31, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Talk about gorgeous photos & portraits!! All I can say is WOW! Really beautiful & distinctive work!!

thanks for stopping by! I enjoy "meeting" new people!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP