EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

8/27/09

Heidi and Dave -- Wedding Day

SUCH a blast...I loved this wedding



















































the crazies... we had WAY too much fun! heidi and dave were a little busy greeting people so we sadly had to do them without them ;(


dont ask...i just love them!

















sexy.


and we got a few funny shots...(this one was by the sexy man in the pic before)








when i got home and uploaded all the images i found about a million pictures of just dad. (my husband LOVES heidi's dad)



and they are living happily ever after.....

5 i love comments:

Jennie Kunz August 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Such a fun wedding!!! LOVE all these shots Em. . . and Ted! Beautiful!

Stephanie August 28, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

You did such a great job! I love your style! Really captured their personalities in these shots!

Emily Clark August 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

thanks dears!

Ric and Kirsten August 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Such GREAT pictures. Ted is quite the photographer too. Maybe you two should just do pics full-time together! :0) I also LOVED the wedding party pics...they were so funny. Miss you!

Emily Clark August 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

ya...we thought about it, and i decided it wont work. ;( hopefully he will get a job soon and when that happens, i will only take a few appointments a month and call it good. i need to be a mom again.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP