EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

8/23/09

Lagoon...

SO much fun, i cant even stand it! i HIGHLY recommend going to Lagoon with your spouse....WITHOUT children. i cant remember the last time me and my hubs went and did an all day thing without the rugrats and i think it was the most fun i have had in a long time! nothing like cheap thrills....

WICKED was by far my most favorite ride...it was our first and last ride of the day and on the last one we were in the very front and ted (hubbs) videotaped us on it...(yeah i was sure he was going to drop our little powershot but he managed somehow.






my babies.... yes..they both wear the same size diaper even though they are 2 years apart.


i love sundays....me and my girlies.

5 i love comments:

HeaddaMarie August 23, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

I went to Lagoon last Saturday with a couple of my friends! It was a BLAST!! Wicked was also my favorite!!! Such an awesome ride!! And yes, definitely better without the kiddos!

Jennie Kunz August 24, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Great work Ted!! Love the video!! YOU CRACK ME UP!!! HA HA HA HA HA!! Glad you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you!

Chelsea August 25, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Hey Emily, You and Your girls are so cute miss ya guys!! Wished you were still living next door, it was great to talk to you!! You are the greatest friend anyone could ever had!!! Love Ya!!

Ric and Kirsten August 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

The pictures of you and Hailey and Samantha are so dang cute!! I need one. I miss you guys so much but hopeully we can stop by when Kim and I go to the Keith Urban concert. Love ya!!!

Emily Clark August 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

love you guys! miss you all!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP