EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/26/08

beeeee- u - ti- ful LIZ and her new hubster Kit

man, i would have given anything to have a beautiful victorian couch in this picture to match the beauiful stunning bride.

Photobucket



hehe, of COURSE the sprinklers came on right as we started. i love the st. george temple, and i dont know how i ever took wedding pics before without my wide angle tokina lens!
Photobucket


Photobucket


kit is obsessed with harley's, and i love that it is blue, and i LOVE her hot pink heels with it!Photobucket


Photobucket

7 i love comments:

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Em, These are fabulous as usual!!

Emily & Eric October 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

I some how found your blog awhile ago and love your work. Plus we have the same name so that makes you even better. Keep up the good work! You are very talented.

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

I love her dress!! And the shoes!!
Dani

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

The Harley picture is awesome good job your amazing
Te amo
tu esposo

Emily Clark October 27, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

thanks guys....e te amo tambem meu amor...

Chappell Pics October 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

These pictures are awesome! Seeing the sprinklers reminded me of the day Shane and I got married. The sprinklers came on while Shane had me in his arms spinning around. He took off running to the sidewalk when they came on. Oh yeah and my sister saw the ones of Brody and she was impressed with your work.

Ty & Em October 29, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Oh my gosh I love the pictures!! I lvoe her shoes and her dress!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP