EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/24/08

GIRL!!!!!!

look, she has hubby's eyebrow bones hahaha. and she is smiling! i am in love!! now i get two little drama queens in my life. (i am tickled to bits!)

12 i love comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

That is SO cool---her facial features actually DO like Ted!!

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Congratulations, that is so much fun. I am excited for you.

Kimber October 24, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Hey Emily - Welcome to the GIRL club!

HeaddaMarie October 24, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

That is so fun!! Girls are a blast but emotional and dramatic! As I'm sure you already know! I was so excited to get your text today!! Can't wait to see you!!

Brooke October 25, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

Congrats to your family! Whitney had three girls before she had a boy. I only had boys so I have a hard time imagining pink and lace and all that cute stuff. Being a mom is the best thing in life! Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast. My baby graduates from high school this year!

Anonymous October 25, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

I'm excited for you guys! I hope ted does better this time around, now that he knows just how cool girls really are.
Dani

Brittney October 25, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Congratulations! Girls are the best! I grew up in a family of all girls, and there was plenty of drama, but it was so much fun! Good luck!

Gretchen Edwards October 25, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

congrats emily!! i am so happy for you!

Lisa S. October 25, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

I am so excited. I hope that the sickness has eased up and that you are doing well. You will have to let me know when you have her!

Lisa Shumway

Emily Clark October 26, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

thanks everyone!! we are so excited (even ted) to have another little girl. ted doesn't mind as much because he knows he is hailey's hero. now i dont feel as guilty spending money on girl clothes because we will for sure use them all!

Ty & Em October 26, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

CONGRATS!! I am seriously so excited! Now Madi has a girl to hang out with!!!!

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

She is BEAUTIFUL and she does look like Ted. How funny!!! Can't wait to spoil her when she gets here.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP