EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/29/08

smooches....and some wedding details

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


sorry that the shoe is cut off...i am just too lazy to go back to photobucket and fix it. ;)
Photobucket

hehehe.....this is my sister again....refusing to pose for any pictures. she has never liked being in pictures even though she is beautiful! tami i LOVE you! thanks for taking care of your little sis!

Photobucket

4 i love comments:

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

How did you get such detail in the rings--do have a macro lens.
I love your wedding shoots, you do such a fabulous job!

Emily Clark October 30, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

joc you are so nice to me. i think i just used my 50 for the ring shots and then sharpened them up alot in photoshop. i do have a macro setting on my 35-70 but its a little bit of a process to get it there.

Unknown October 30, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Okay, pay back is coming little missy. Remember that butt shot I have of you? Obviously not! Anyway, I think I am doing okay with my photoshopping until I go on your site. These pictures are awesome. I need to come and watch you again.

Emily Clark October 30, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

i KNEW you would be mad hahahahaha! there is no way to prov that the butt shot you have is really MINE. i guess i cant prove this was you either since you are hiding!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP