EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

10/30/08

traveling north this weekend

i am pumped for my appointments this weekend! but more than anything i am pumped to see some fam and buds....whoo hoo!!

in the meantime...you can giggle over how beautiful this little boy is. his name is luke.


Photobucket


Photobucket


this is luke's mommy....super beautiful and photogenic lady expecting another little guy.
Photobucket

1 i love comments:

Unknown November 3, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Emily I have always loved your work I found your blog off of Jocelin. I am actually a part time on the side Photographer! I have done a few weddings and a few family pictures and things like that but I am still wanting to learn more! I was wondering if you had any advice on either where to take classes on lighting and things like that. I would love to hear back from you but I totally understand how busy life can be! Thanks! Oh you can check my blog out as well I have my personal and my photography blog! Feel free to leave any advice!!!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP