EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

12/9/08

all i want for christmas is................

Photobucket

i thought i would share what i am entering in a photo contest..... you have to take a pic holding a pic/sign of what you want for christmas and make it look like an old polaroid picture. hubby took it, and i am EMBARRASINGLY the one with the big belly on the left...haha. i had to cut and paste hailey out of another picture because this was the ONLY cute shot we got of her actually holding that dang sign. i had to feed her twix just to sit still....

13 i love comments:

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

OH MY GOSH!! So cute Em!! I love that she is peeking out from behind the sign. And you have a darling little belly. I can't wait to see the new little one. Hope you are feeling GREAT!
Love ya!

Ty & Em December 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

That is so cute! I totally hope you will win!!

AshEnds December 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

So CUTE EM!! You'll win for sure!!

Ronda December 10, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

sorry to be repetitive, but I have to say it...SO CUTE!

Have you thought about doing a Heritage Makers book?

Lisa S. December 10, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

That is one of the cutest photos I have ever seen. Hope all is well with the pregnancy.

Jocelin December 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

So so cute!

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

i can't believe you're embarrassed of your tiny little bump!! you two girlies look awesome!...nice job ted!

Dani

Emily Clark December 10, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

oh you guys are too nice! thanks again!

Mae December 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

TOTAL CUTENESS! Love it! You will win that contest for sure.

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

oh my, oh my!!! LOVE IT Tons. Too cute. Your Wedding line is going to look sooooooo good!!

Luv your cute buz!!

Look at that baby she is a doll!!
Kristen Brown

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

I know I'm being repetitive...but, TOO CUTE!!!! And, whatever!! Your belly is not huge, it's adorable. What are you going to win?

April Miner December 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Oh my word, that is totally adorable! I will cross my fingers for you!
april

Picture You Photography December 31, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

I seriously love this picture! You better have gotten grand prize! So so cute! Your pictures really inspire me! I hope i can be as great at photography as you! I would love any input you have!

Thank you!

-Bre
Picture You Photography

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP