EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

12/11/08

bride model #1.....

ok i had alot of fun tonight with this chick! believe it or not...we took these in a VERY VERY dark broken down house.... so i learned LOTS about my flash! i am a flash-hater and have tried to avoid it for the last year....there is a window on the right that is BARELY bringing in ANYTHING....but after tonight i am in LOVE with my flash and will probably use it in all of my shoots during the day if we end up in shade or by a window.

this shot below was "bounced" flash....meaning i turned my flash up to the ceiling and bounced it off.....lots of the time if you use the flash directly on the subject it brings out those pretty hair details and highlights that were lost in this "bounce" flash below. all in all.... i LOVE this picture of her. i told her to give me "sexy" and she did for .4 seconds and burst into laughing. so cute!!


Photobucket


this pic had WAY harsh orange sun ONLY on her face while the rest of the room/and her body were dark in the shadows. so i knew it HAD to be a black and whiter....but turned out to give her good light on her pretty face!
Photobucket

WELL!!!! i could show millions of pictures of her that i am SOOO using on my future wedding website that i am building, but i like surprises so you will all have to wait until its launched.
thanks merichia!!! you are a major BABE!!

i am GIDDY and excited for the rest of you models coming up this month!

0 i love comments:

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP