EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/28/09

me, hubby, & my belly.

i LOVE the pictures from this shoot but i only have one at the moment to show off. this has my logo on it but my sister tami www.tamiartphotography.org is the one who took it. i just push a button and it does all of my blogging sizing and border for me so it is a pure "LAZY" thing of me.

Hailey is running around somewhere while lots of these were being taken. she just wont sit still so i gave up.

i cant WAIT to meet #2 baby girl!

Photobucket

11 i love comments:

Kimber January 28, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

I love this picture! You look adorable pregnant. I never was that cute, just fat

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Oh I love your polka dot shirt! Very cute picture!!!

Ty & Em January 29, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

oh i love your cute little belly! you guys look so cute!

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

So cute Em! I'm so excited for you. You look great!! Hope you are feeling great. You and Ted are darling!
Love you!

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

oh good you're still alive!! i was starting to wonder ;) you look super cute as always

Dani

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

You are so Cute.........
You are a great friend, young womens leader,and always fun to be around.Congrats on having another girl.Hailey will love it, and so will ted.

Emily Clark February 2, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

man you guys are all so nice to me! trust me,it feels anything but cute...but thanks for the nice-ness anyways ;)

Mae February 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Tao fofinha!! Seriously, though. You are the cutest pregnant girilie ever!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

You look GORGEOUS in this picture and of course Ted looks like his cutie pie self. Tammy did a great job. This is such a great picture!!

April Miner February 10, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

so so cute! I can't wait to see your little baby!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Emily!! It's been forever! You're too cute pregnant, I love it. Girl, we need to catch up. Call me! Also, your website is looking AMAZING. You're so talented!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP