EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/23/09

i love LOVE.

more angie and josh. they are so fun to photograph....angie loves the serious pics and josh loves the giggly smilies so we did lots of both. thanks guys for adventuring out to the boonies and standing/sitting in the nastiest places. hahaha. it was so worth it to me! ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

thanks to Susan at The Iron Gate Inn for letting us sneak in and take some pics!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the next two were right after eachother.....just had some fun with my camera settings ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 i love comments:

Susie and Cody January 23, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

I love your pics of Angie and Josh! They are soooo gorgeous! That's so like Ang to like the serious ones and Josh to like the giggly ones . . . but both kinds are amazing!

----Angie's friend/roommate Susie

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

the last one is my favorite, very cute!!

Dani

Stott Family January 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

You are one talented woman!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I love these Em, my favorite is the ring shot from below--so unique--you have a great eye for this!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

These are so great too!! I need to make an appointment for you to take our pictures for our 20th wedding anniversary in May. I know you can make us look gorgeous and in love ('cuz we still are...LOL).

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP