EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

1/21/09

soooooooooooooo tired!!!


..... but its a good tired this time. I was in the midst of doing laundry, dishes, and photoshopping when Hailey (my 20 month old) came up to me with one shoe on and ready to leave the house. So we did. Left at 3:30 and didn't come home until 10 tonight. I'm pooped. We played, shopped, visited her best friend and watched a movie and a buddy's house. A day well spent!


Just wanted to give a shout out to the world about my situation........ I am going to be having a baby in March (the 30th is my due date). I am not officially "working" right now on new sessions and clients. I have been adding on to my wedding porfolio for my new website being launched hopefully in Feb but otherwise have been tying up loose ends and getting ready for the year. I have had an awesome number of you contact me for family sessions for spring time and YES I am going to start "shooting" again in MAY. I will start scheduling appointments and reserving spots in April. I will only shoot one session a week and its first come first serve. Keep in mind that my prices and the way I handle disks and prints will be slightly different this time, and the website will be up and running for all to see the details and decide from there.

MOMMY MODELS coming in either May or June (i havn't decided yet). I am SOOOO excited for that!! I will post details of that also in Feb on my website. Be looking for those heels!

BIG HUGS FOR ALL!! have an awesome day.... i will post again in a few days.

3 i love comments:

The Crazy Lady January 22, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

So Excited for the Mommy Models! I already have the funnest shoes!!!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I can't wait to meet my new little niece!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I'm so excited for my new special grandbaby to get here. I'm right here for you so don't forget. You know I'll do anything for you and Hailey and Ted. I love you guys!!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP