EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

2/13/09

anyone else caught the plague(i originally wrote "plaque" that is how gone i am) going around?



This is officially the first time in 3 days I can actually sit here at my computer and not die. I was so pumped for these last few days because hubby took hailey with him up to provo for his little brothers state wrestling tournament (go spanish fork!!) which meant that I was going to be able to get TONS of stuff done in photoshop, study for my physiology test without a little girl demanding attention every 5 seconds, sleep, AND go see a movie with my cousin........

well, I cant say I'm still not happy about it, at least I have gotten to lay down and be miserable without her still demanding me.

Apparently after a nice hospital visit yesterday, I have not only the flu and a fever and bronchitis, but I was having labor mega back pain.

SOOOOOO I wanted to give a shout out to all of those who are sick that I am with you and feel 100% sympathy for you. And if your throat hurts....herbal caffine free lemon tea with honey helps!

5 i love comments:

Gretchen Edwards February 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

aww sorry you aren't feeling good em!If you are pregnant you should be able to be immune to all sicknesses! We have had the same stinkin cold for a month now! It's the worst! Hope you feel better soon!

Modish Imaging February 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Feel better! Being sick isn't fun, like you said though, at least you're able to rest without an adorable little munchkin running around demanding your attention : )

Becca

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

No fun Em, but on a happier note--Hailey loves me now. It might have had something to do with all the treats and toys I had in my purse but she sat on my lap for about an hour at the wrestling matches...she's such a little cutie...I'll post some pictures on your facebook...

Emily Clark February 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

oh i heard! thanks so much for helping out with her. she is such a handful at those things! i bet she loves you lots now that you gave her candy...funny how that works huh? haha

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

I can't believe how sick you are, poor thing :( I'm so sad we didn't get to hang out!! we have to do it soon before we both explode ;)
Dani

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP