EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

2/7/09

Nikki + Casey

Seriously today I was so excited about our locations! I have driven past this wall 800 times and have always wanted to take pics there! They are of course another out-of-a-magazine couple and we so dang cute to photograph! Thanks you guys for being so perfect!!!


Photobucket


ok...i cant believe how perfect her face is! nobody is that flaw-less!!
Photobucket


and i pulled casey aside for his "guy" pictures...such a stud!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 i love comments:

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

More AWESOME photos!!! I love the backgrounds and the couple is way cute too. You are sooooooo talented and you did an awesome job with these pictures that they will have forever. Love you!

Unknown February 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

hi I'm just passing through..

Just wanted to comment on how great the colors are ..you have great talent..keep it going

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP