EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

2/6/09

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED!!!

HURRAYYY!! Well....it's only my main family/portraits website. I changed it a little....keeping lots of old stuff...adding some new.....changed up prints and pricing....and added all the info in the world for people who want to schedule in the spring. Its a new template and will be connected to my wedding site that needs some last min changes.

April will be the soonest that I will start booking any families, seniors, etc. and I will be actually shooting again beginning in May. I might take only 1 MAYBE 2 sessions because I will be busy with a wedding, Mommy Models, and will maybe be moving.

I will be taking weddings as SOON as my other website is up.

Here is my website: www.winkfotos.com

7 i love comments:

Jocelin February 6, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

I'm loving your new site! And I'm also loving all this talk of you moving closer to me!!

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Great site!! It looks awesome! and I just love the photo of you in the 'meet emily' section.. thats a great photo!!

Becca

Emily Clark February 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

thanks!!! Jocelin...who commented above you takes our family pictures and she is amazing! You can click on her name to visit her blog

Kimber February 6, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Please don't move!

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

she's not!


dani

Emily Clark February 7, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

haha oh man you guys are funny! you all know how to make me feel all loved and stuff.

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Your new webstite looks great! You continue to amaze me.

p.s. I'm with Kimber...PLEASE don't move!!!!!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP