EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

3/26/09

my little drama queens....

the other day....

Hubby: "Hailey, what does a cow say?"

Hailey: "mmoooOOOOOOooooooo"

Hubby: "What does a kitty say?

Hailey: "mmeeeoowwwwwwwwwww"

Hubby: "What does a doggie say?"

Hailey: "ruff ruff ruff"

Hubby: "What does mommy say?"

Hailey: "ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR"

Ted got a kick out of that one.


my Hailey....
Photobucket


I cant wait to do her 2 year old pictures next month!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


my favorite.
Photobucket


Hailey: "are we DONE yet????!!!" Samantha: " i think i have to poop again...."
Photobucket



of course a cookie.....as promised.....even though she wasn't very "good", she was good enough.
Photobucket

12 i love comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Man,hailey has the prettiest face!!! These pictures are adorable, i love all of them.

Dani

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

I can't believe how old she looks in these! What darling little gals you have. I love the cute colors in the first one!

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Oh these are precious! Hailey looks so grown up!! Isn't it funny how you think your baby is still a baby until you have another one and then they look so grown up next to your tiny baby.

Ty & Em March 26, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Oh my gosh your girls are beautiful!!! Samantha is adorable! I want to come down and hold her!!

Modish Imaging March 26, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

amazing photos as always Em ... Hailey is getting so big and I love her curls .. she is so precious! It's wild how much Hailey looks JUST like you and Samantha looks just like her daddy .. you have such beautiful little girls! Oh I wanna hug them!

xo

Mae March 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Hailey is beautiful, the one of her kissing Samantha... love it! Samantha's a doll, too, of course!

Hilarie March 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Your kids are so cute. Hailey looks so much like you. And Samantha is adorable. I love newborns. I am so glad we can peek at eachothers kids, i miss you too. Lets keep in touch. Hil

The Crazy Lady March 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Oh, Emily - your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

And Mommy says "ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR" in our house too. lol

Chanda March 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Hailey is getting quite a bit of hair now! She is so beautiful. Both your girls are!

Ric and Kirsten March 29, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Hailey is so beautiful and I love the sister pics! Your girls are ADORABLE!!

Emily Clark March 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

oh man you guys all made my day with your sweet compliments! i do think its weird how samantha has just as much hair as hailey now....hahaha. i cant complain though...seriously!

Melissa March 30, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Emily, your new baby is beautiful...so is your old one! put a peice of Satin in Samantha's bed so that her hair doesn't rub off. That way she'll have a smooth surface to rub move her head back and forth and it won't rub her hair off!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP