EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

3/23/09

I just cant help myself.

She will only be this small for a little while, so I figured its impossible to take too many pictures. Samantha is
now 8 days old, (sigh). I'm still in love with her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



LOVE her lips.....

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


"rock on!"
Photobucket


Photobucket


one of my favs...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

13 i love comments:

Modish Imaging March 24, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Oh Emily, she is so precious! Samantha is beautiful, what great pictures (as always) : ) I love the 'rock on' .. how adorable is that!

xoxo

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

i love these!! she looks alot like ted in some of them, i couldn't believe this!

Dani

Lisa S. March 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

She is a doll! I wish I had talent like you to capture those cute moments. She is very cute.

Mae March 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

no such thing as too many pictures. especially for the second child! snap away! She's adorable.

Mae March 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

i put something in the mail for you last week, did you get it?

tash8 March 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

She is so wonderful. You do such a wonderful job with the photos. I can't get enough of looking at them so I please bring on as many as you would like. Thanks for sharing.

Ric and Kirsten March 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!! I think she does look like Ted and she is such a smiley baby. I've been trying to leave you alone, but I have to come see her again. You and Hailey too. You are so lucky to be such a great photographer 'cuz you are always going to have the greatest pics of your kids!!!

Emily Clark March 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Mae---- I DID get your package in the mail!!! I have been wanting to call you and thank you for the cutest onsie I have ever seen in my entire life!! I cant believe you made that! I went to take pics of her in it but I will have to wait a little since its 3-6 months and she barely fits newborn stuff haha.

Dani--- you need to call me...I want to talk to you about Max's pictures

To everyone else I love---thanks for the sweet compliments! Funny enough...I think Samantha looks like my sister Tami's baby pictures. But really, our kids look so different I dont really know where they get their looks haha

Mae March 26, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Good! I'm glad you got it and even gladder that you liked it. :)

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

I want to hold her!

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

I want to hold her!

Chanda March 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

She is SO beautiful! Congratulations!

April Miner April 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her. You are an amazing photographer!!! I wish I had you around when I was having babies!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP