EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

3/22/09

While I was sleeping.......

.....this morning, hubby got Hailey (my almost 2 year old) ready for church. My amazing mother-in-law (Jo) got her
camera out and documented hubby doing Hailey's hair. SO SO glad she took these and I am totally impressed
at her angles!!! (thanks mom) I was going to share more of Hailey and Samantha but I was laughing so hard
at Ted's facial expressions I thought you all out there would get a good kick out of it...especially if you have a
daughter and a husband who have attempted this.

Photobucket


Photobucket


cant you see him wanting to swear right here?
Photobucket


my favorite. crooked pigtails and a very serious concentrated dad. ya know...its not easy doing this when you
have so little hair to work with. hahahaha
Photobucket

8 i love comments:

Kimber March 23, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I love this! It is hilarious. Hey, at least he knows how to do pigtails. My mom has pics when my baby sis was born of me after dad got me ready for church. I pretty much looked like an orphan child. Overall, I think that Ted did a pretty good job . . . for a guy.

Mae March 23, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Love it! Good job Ted!

Anonymous March 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

SO CUTE!! And I Love that she has piggies now!! GREAT PICTURES!

Modish Imaging March 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Those are awesome Em! And I just love the little pigtails ... how cute!

Soares Family March 23, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Ahhh! I'll trade my hubby in for a man that knows how to do a 2yr olds hair anyday! And what a good girl! You gotta keeper!

Anonymous March 23, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

bwahahahah that was hilarious!!! JD wouldn't do that in a million years....he would just miss church, good ole sorensen!

Dani

Emily Clark March 23, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

hahahaha....oh man, you guys are so funny....i have to admitt i did marry a keeper. at least he trys huh?

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Oh I love these so much! I can't believe my Mom took them!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP