EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

3/19/09

my Samantha baby.....

I totally should be taking a nap right now but I couldn't resist taking some pics and posting them!

her profile:
(by the way....I prayed that this baby would have hair, and I guess Heavenly Father loves me because
look at it all!!)
Photobucket


her double chin....hahaha
Photobucket


her cute face:
Photobucket


her buff arms: (ok just kidding)
Photobucket


I wanted to get her naked for this one but she likes to use her LOUD vocal cords and strong lungs when I
strip her down, so I decided to save it for another day.
Photobucket


Warning to all moms who are on their 2nd babies........they come FAST!!! We got to the hospital at 4:15am and
I had her at 5:30 and I now have a GLIMPSE of what it is like to have a baby natural. I will tell the fun story
another day ;) Im going to sleep now.

16 i love comments:

Ty & Em March 19, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

she's beautiful em!! and the hair... I am so jealous!!

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Oh she's so pretty!!

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

OH MY Em!! I love her. I love her hair, her darling face and her CUTE double chin! I can't wait to hear the whole story!! YIKES!
Love you!

Unknown March 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

i wish i could hold her. she is so stinking cute

Kimber March 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

She is so pretty, I'm so glad I got to see the pics. Jana called me and told me you had her, I was so excited. I love the name too . . . and oh yeah - yay hair!!

Angie March 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

She's so beaustiful. Congratulations! Love the pics!

Marissa March 19, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

What a beautiful baby!!! She is soooo pretty! I love the pictures. Can you believe her hair?? I'm so anxious to hear about your delivery...was it really so different?? Love yoU!!

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I envy you right now. I'm just sitting here wondering if Max is ever going to come to this world. She is so beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. Love ya.

Soares Family March 19, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Beautiful little sweetheart!

Mae March 19, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Gorgeous! Absolutely Gorgeous!

camille March 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

She is adorable!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Modish Imaging March 20, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

She's so perfect Emily! I am so happy for you! I'll keep in mind how quickly the second one comes .. lol. What's does the 'big sister' think of all this : )

Valerie March 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

I am so sad that I don't live closer to you. I love ALL your photos. I just had our 2ND baby on the 1st of March. Your little girl is too cute...actually both of them are! Anyways you can see my snap shots of the new addition and rest of the family on our blog. Keep posting...I love looking! Oh, CONGRATULATIONS too!

Lv,
Val

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

CONGRADULATIONS!! She is super cute. Love the pictures!!

Emily Clark March 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

thanks again you guys.... i am warning you all that my blog will be swamped with pics of just my girls the next month....i cant help myself!

Kortnie March 23, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

She is so pretty. Congratulations on the second baby! PS hair is soooooooo fun.

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP