EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

5/18/09

i know the feeling....

......of WAITING for something that you are really excited about and it drives you crazy.  for example..... waiting at a restaurant for your food when you are beyond starving, or checking your mailbox everyday for a letter from someone you are completely in LOVE with, or getting your pictures done by a photographer and checking her blog religiously to see if she has posted ANYTHING from your shoot yet...............































7 i love comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

I just don't even know where to start!!! Just adorable! You always do amazing work!

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Ok Em. . . I'm totally addicted to looking at your blog. . and the pictures aren't even of me! I love what you do!

sharon May 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Emily, you are my favorite photographer! I love all of the pictures you have taken. I love all the sharp colors. So beautiful!

Emily Clark May 18, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

oh (sniff) you guys made my day!

Ric and Kirsten May 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Yeah, what's your problem. Could you hurry it up. I'm dyin' here to see more of Mary Beth and kids.

You know I'm totally kiddin,' right?? Love ya! : )

Mari Burgess May 18, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

You are amazing. Absolutely have such an incredible gift I feel guilty for what you have given me because of the TINY amount you charge. thank you. Thank you....thank you

Mae May 18, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

That little boy at the end looks like such a little rascal! Where'd you find him!? I love these pics. Of course. Do you ever get sick of hearing the same thing over again? Well, sorry, sister, I'm gonna tell you again. You are amazing! love you tons

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP