EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

5/18/09

MOVING!!!!

Ok..... its actually final now...we are moving on Monday the 25th! Shocker for me since our plans have changed like 5 million times.  


Anyways.....I will talk more about it when it sinks in more.

GO CHECK OUT MY BUDDY'S SITE.....SHE TOOK PICS OF ME AND SAMANTHA!  She is one of my best buds and a comp from the mission, and a great photographer! thanks mae!


9 i love comments:

Ginger May 19, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

boo hoo I can't stand it, I've been in denial this whole time, do you need help?

Anonymous May 19, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't stand it. I too have been in denial. I'm SO sad you are moving!!! I don't want it to happen. Can't Ted just go and you and the girls stay here with me (no offense Ted)??

Kirsten

Kimber May 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Emily, I am so sad. You are just the best. We will miss ya.

Chanda May 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

BUMMER! That soon, really?

Mae May 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

It seriously was so fun. I just love you and soak in every second when I get to hang out with you! We'll do a full family shoot when you are here in July! Good luck with the move! I want to hear all about how everything works out. I know when everything unveils itself we will laugh at how much we stressed! beijos!

Modish Imaging May 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Oh she is adorable!! She looks a lot like her Daddy I think : ) Have fun moving!

Anonymous May 21, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

I love the new pictures of you and Samantha! And I love you hair!! It looks dark, short and sassy! Love it.

Emily Clark May 21, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

hey everyone! i have been up north looking for a place to live and its been so exhausting! THANK YOU for all the love and friendship from all of you.... i love all you guys to pieces! i am so so so sad to leave but excited for a change at the same time. ;(

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

What am I gonna do with no sisters nearby??? =(

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP