EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

6/25/09

Amanda, Tyler, & little baby Littia


















my favorite.





tyler...dont hate me for posting this on my blog... i seriously LOVE it!!


Thanks Amanda and Tyler for being so wonderful!! You both were so easy going and willing to do whatever I asked even though we were sweating bullets and sitting in bug-infested areas. HUGS!!!

4 i love comments:

Amber Maye June 26, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I LOVE all the pictures! They are my sister in-law and brother in-law! They turned out GREAT! Emily, you do such great job! I do have to say I especially LOVE the last one!

Ty & Em June 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I love them!! Amanda looks so pretty!! You did such a great job!! We need to catch up!! I miss you!! I'll have to call ya and see what your schedule is!!

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

You can plainly see how beautiful my grandkids are. Grandma DeNene

Liz June 28, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

How ADORABLE! And I absolutely LOVE the one when he's jumping for joy in the air! How cute!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP