EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

6/25/09

Cedar City & St. George...here I come!!!

Gone till late Sunday night. Have an awesome weekend!

I have been bragging on Facebook that I had bought my 2 year old Hailey some little high heels....thought I would share them since they are beyond all cute-ness....she refused to leave the store unless she was wearing them.

glad I had girly girl!

7 i love comments:

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

hahahaha! that is soooo hailey! i LoVe her!

Dani

Ric and Kirsten June 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Oh, my goodness!!! Those are the cutest things ever!! Now we need pics of them on Hailey. Can't wait to see you!

Ty & Em June 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

I can't wait to see pics with her in them!! I love your shoes!! So cute!!

The Schexnayders June 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Ok... so with all the cute shoes you have been showing I think the rule should be where they were bought so we can go get them ourselves!!! Ive seen a few pair that I HAVE to go out and buy... or at least dream of buying when I have the money :-)

Liz June 28, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

My ella would be so jealous if she saw those! She always tells me that she wants a pair of high heels!! :) Love them! And I'm LOVING the blue one! :)

Candi and Skeet June 29, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

They are so cute! I love the blue shoes too! Where did you get them??

Emily Clark July 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

you will laugh when i tell you where i got them! my HUSBAND likes to buy me shoes instead of flowers so he bought them on amazon for like 12 dollars! its easier for me to walk in heels with buckles..haha

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP