EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

6/29/09

Mommy Models is ROLLIN' BABY!

OK....
here is ONE picture from each session i did this weekend.....YES i am exhausted STILL but it was so so fun and worth it all! i LOVE ALL of you! THANK you for letting me do your pics!

oh yeah...YES you may steal these off my blog to share, as long as the logo stays. ;)

































favorite.....






12 i love comments:

The Schexnayders June 30, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Wow! You have been busy! Candi looks great... her blue eyes really stand out! I especially love photo #3 and #12 (how cute is that).

Jennie Kunz June 30, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

You are one busy woman!

Chanda June 30, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

The color worked out PERFECT with Riley's eyes and the background.
You are amazing. Thanks again for squeezing us in. You're the best. Love ya!

Modish Imaging June 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

They're all amazing!! I LOVE the third one .. wow, that is a fabulous shot Em!

Emily Clark June 30, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

thanks guys! i was a busy machine this last weekend for sure!

Ric and Kirsten June 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

There's some SMOKIN' HOT MAMAs out there!! Great pics, Em!

Sarah July 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

I love that I know a couple of these cute Mommy Models. Beautiful pictures Natalie and Alicia! It makes me want to do it again, because it was so much dang fun!

nellie rae July 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

you are AMAZING. those photos are .... breath taking. i admire you so much.

dhansler July 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Emily, these are all fantastic! Thanks for making me feel beautiful during the photo shoot. You truly have a God-given talent.

THE KNELL CREW July 1, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Thanks Emily I love my picture! You are an amazing photographer and it was so much fun to do this!

Unknown July 2, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Emily, these are soooo great!! I love the one with the water!! Soooo cool!! You are so amazing!! I love all your work!!

Emily Clark July 6, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

gosh i love my blogger buddies!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP