EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/16/09

Go visit my Mommy Models Blog if you want to see a post of mine. hehe

www.mommymodels.blogspot.com. Please go visit my new spotlight Lisa...and comment on how beautiful she is.

ps... I now have an opening this SATURDAY if someone wants family pictures or a mini. Email me! I also have one more family opening in Cedar City the weekend of the 26th on Friday. Otherwise I am booked until November. ;)

(Spot for this Saturday is filled...I am still taking one full family session in Cedar on Friday Sept 25th) thanks!

1 i love comments:

Brad and Rebecca September 17, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

I want that Saturday spot!! (If there is no one else!)

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP