EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/19/09

teaser.

got a new blog on the way.... until then here is one of the last posts on blogger. ;)




4 i love comments:

Chelsea Ellingson September 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Nice new logo on your photos!! Super cute. Classy. I'm looking forward to the new blog. Did you pay someone to do it or did you design it yourself? I'm always trying to find new and exciting ways to make something for my photography online for free...except most of the time they don't end up being as exciting as I want it to be. Someday. What a coupla crazy boys. Great shots :-)

Modish Imaging September 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

you're amazing and i love you

Dawn September 21, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

OMG Emily that picture is hilarious! We had so much fun at the photo shoot, thank you thank you. I can't wait to see the rest!

Emily Clark September 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

haha so glad you liked them! they were the cutest!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP