EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/21/09

hi.

I have had a crazy scheduling marathon the last week and I still have ONE last Cedar opening THIS friday Sept 25th in the late afternoon. This is the last opening for any Cedar or St. George sessions this year.

I am coming in October but that weekend is already booked and I wont be making any more business trips until next year for seniors. Thanks!

email me if you want it. ;) I wont be taking minis...JUST families, bridals, or seniors. thanks guys!

2 i love comments:

Modish Imaging September 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

if I lived there I would SOOO take it lol

AshEnds September 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

um I almost hate to ask, but we never did the mommy model thing for me, so if you could squeeze me and my Mom in for like 30 minutes I would LOVE it. Let me know. (I will also be 38 weeks pregnant by then and it would be great to get a couple shots of the belly since I have NONE).

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP