EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/22/09

New Blog going live....

Its almost ready...I will have about 3-4 new posts on it, and then after those I have some wedding posts coming. It will go live Wed or Thursday night. THANKS for the patient people waiting to see their stuff!

1 i love comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my sister is analyzing such
things, so I am going to inform her.
Have a look at my web page :: High Desert

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP