EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/7/09

Meg & Chad.

they are total hotties...




5 i love comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

WOW! i cant wait to see the rest of them!!

-kaitie

Laura September 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

SUCH A TEASER!!! I can't wait to see the rest and for our photoshoot! All of us girls just can't wait!

Valerie September 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

That has got to be THE coolest shot of that temple. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like the SL Temple...I have NEVER seen such a unique angle. You are awesome girl!

Emily Clark September 9, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

oh thanks dears!

Meg September 15, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Em I got home from my honeymoon and so many people kept asking me if I had seen the pics you posted yet because they were so amazing, I finally got on and they were right! I can't wait to see everything you and Joc did, i'm so grateful for you and how good you are to me! Love ya!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP