EMAIL ME

winkfotos@gmail.com

9/7/09

red polka dots.

Hands down....its the cutest chair on planet earth. Thanks sis for letting me borrow it!

these are my little stinkers...













7 i love comments:

Karynn September 7, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Your babies are SO cute. I love the chubs. If I were you I'd just take pictures of them all day long. :-)

stacie lewis September 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I love the contrast between the red chair and green grass, beautiful!

Jennie Kunz September 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

OH MY GOSH!! DARLING! I love them!

Mae September 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Love the one with Haley's tongue sticking out and Samantha's tutu is too-too cute!

Ty & Em September 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

I can't believe how big Hailey is!!! That's it we really need to get together!!! I need to see your kids!! I LOVE LOVE that chair!!! SO cute!!!

Modish Imaging September 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

They are beautiful Emily!!! Just like their mama

Emily Clark September 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

thanks for the lovin!

hi there.

I have recently just moved up to Utah County area and am willing to travel for shoots. I will be making trips to Cedar City and St. George area once every couple of months if you are interested in catching me on those days, either email me or watch on my blog for announcements.

Blog Archive

My other half.

My other half.

My Foto World

Nikon D700
Nikon D200
600SB Flash with diffuser
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35-70mm 2.8
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
6 in 1 Westcott Reflector Kit
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Utah wedding photographer, wedding portraits, portrait photography, senior portraits, senior photographer, childrens photographer, childrens portraits, new born photgrapher, family photographer, family portraits, Miss Iron County Photographer

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP